Travel Preparedness Tips
Merchants Bank is dedicated to ensuring that you have access to your finances wherever you are and, more importantly, ensuring your financial safety. We compiled a list of travel tips to help you avoid any interruptions while you’re away.
- Notify the bank where you are going and when you will be away. Your notification helps us protect your account and track any unusual activity.
- Know your limits on ATM cash withdrawals, and purchase amounts to avoid any disruption. You can even request to have your limits altered during your trip. Should you encounter any problems, call the phone number listed on the back of the card.
- Use your chip card to provide added protection and carry more than one method of payment, such as debit or credit cards, in the event of any disruptions. Withdraw cash locally to pay for travel incidentals such as cab fare, tips, and more.
- Collect any important documents you will need for your trip from your Safe Deposit Box.
If you are enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking, you can take care of your banking transactions while on the go.
- Check your balance and purchase activity daily
- Pay your bills to avoid any late payments
- Make transfers as needed
You can provide your details through our Contact Us page or call 1-877-678-6622 during banking hours.
Enroll in Online Banking