Business Online Banking
Merchants Bank's Business Online Banking gives you the option to make decisions regarding your business accounts from your computer anywhere and anytime your business requires. We offer FREE on-site support and training for setup and implementation.
You will have peace of mind knowing our specialists are available to you for any future troubleshooting, if ever needed.
This exciting custom-designed program offers a wide variety of benefits business owners can use right from the office:
- 24-hour access
- Multi-user capabilities with varying security levels
- Intuit QuickBooks download
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) (pay Federal Taxes electronically)
- Wire Transfers
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Stop Payments
- ACH Drafts & Disbursements
- Balance and activity reporting
- Direct Deposit
- Cash concentration
- Controlled Disbursements
- Bill Payment
- Administrative System
- Advanced Security
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions - click here for our brochure
When you need access to Business Online Banking and you’re away from your computer, Merchants Bank has the solution for you with Business Mobile Banking.
Make managing your business easier with these additional services:
eStatements are a fast, secure and free way to keep track of your monthly account activity. Each month, an email notification informs you that your statement is available. Simply log in Online Banking and access your statement, as well as any other prior statements. eStatements reduce the risk of fraud and protect your identity.
Sign up for eStatements in Online Banking today.
Now you can access your Business Online Banking safely and securely through Apple or Android smartphones with internet access. Download the FREE* app from the App Store or Google Play. You can do most online banking services through your device and can even make a deposit, with Mobile Deposit Capture** to save you time.
Another nice feature is the ability to approve transactions such as wire transfers and loan payments while on the go and without having to wait.
Get started today! Setup is easy. Simply search for Merchants Bank Business Mobile in the app store on your IOS or Android device. After you’ve downloaded the app, log in with your Business Online account credentials. That’s it!
*Merchants Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. Existing account fees apply. Check with your wireless carrier as data and text usage may apply.
** Mobile Deposit Capture is recommended for business that deposit 10 or fewer checks per day. For businesses with greater volume, Remote Deposit Capture with a dedicated check scanner is preferred. Mobile Deposit limits are set at $2500 per deposit and $10,000 per day. Mobile deposits are counted in the limited number of items per statement cycle (200 for Basic Business Checking; 400 for Premium Business Checking).
Bill Pay provides you with another tool to manage your business conveniently anywhere, anytime. You can:
- Set up automatic or recurring payments
- Receive reminders when bills are due
- Quickly add new billers with as little information as a name or telephone number
- Delegate tasks without losing control over your accounts with multi-tiered authority levels
- Review audit trails that detail actions taken by authorized users
MasterCard Debit Business Card
Merchants Bank now offers the Mastercard Debit BusinessCard which works like a checkbook. Each purchase is deducted from your business checking account, but faster and more convenient. The card comes with chip technology adding a new layer of protection against fraud for purchases made at the point of sale.
No need to carry cash; and you can use it wherever Mastercard is accepted. Our BusinessCard offers you all this and more:
- No risk of comingling personal and business expenses by using the wrong card; you are sure to have your purchases automatically deducted from your business account.
- Mastercard Global Service for emergency replacement or cash advances when your BusinessCard is lost or stolen.
- Control employee use if used for expenses or petty cash.
- Added protection from fraud with Mastercard zero liability. Certain restrictions apply.
- Purchasing power can grow with business.
For added protection, your card is protected by Mastercard's "Identity Check" program. Due to increased e-commerce and online purchases, this program provides increased security and reduces the potential for fraud. You can enjoy an online experience without the need to enter any security codes or authentication questions.