Customer Social Media Policy
The following are customer guidelines when using any Merchants Bank Social Media pages:
- Merchants Bank is not responsible for comments made by the users since our social media pages are in the public domain and anyone can participate.
- Merchants Bank is not responsible for third party copyright posted by users of our social media pages. Users are therefore requested to post / share original content.
- Topics that are not part of the discussion, repetitive comments or comments that are advertorial or promote another website or service will be deleted without warning.
- Do not post any personal information such as address, telephone / mobile number, bank account number, e-mail ids and passwords, etc. on our social media pages. Merchants Bank shall not be liable for any loss caused to any person as a result of posting such information on social media pages.
- Social media pages should not be used by customers for reporting lost cards, fraud, or any information that requires immediate attention of Merchants Bank officials.