As our bank grows, so does our need for individuals who possess positive attitudes, flexibility and a strong commitment to our customer's satisfaction. We take pride in offering our employees a friendly and challenging environment with excellent benefits which include:
AVP/Credit Analyst II
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Vice President/Credit Analyst at our Forks Township office. This position, an integral part of our commercial lending team, will be responsible for performing commercial credit review and analysis to identify key credit risk factors and mitigation, utilizing lending/credit authority to approve commercial and consumer loan transactions and lines of credit, and accompany commercial lenders on customer visits, when appropriate.
The following is a list of experience, skills and competencies that we feel are needed to perform the AVP/Credit Analysis role successfully:
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field, or experience equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial credit analysis
• Strong knowledge of commercial loans and credit analysis
• Ability to analyze and spread credit reports, financial statements and tax returns
• Sound judgment and credit decision making skills
• Strong computer skills, especially with Word, Excel, LaserPro, SageWorks, Bank Analytics, and RPM systems
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
If you possess these, and would love to be part of a great team in a great working environment, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accept resumes through June 19, 2015.
To find out more about our current job openings, please contact our Human Resources Director at 610-548-6125 or call our toll free number at 877-678-6622. If you would like to submit a resume, please visit any branch location, email us at email@example.com or send your resume to: 1250 Braden Blvd, Easton, PA 18040 to the attention of Human Resources.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer